Did you know that many terrific REVITALIZATION park projects have already been completed?!
– New roof for the Boathouse
– Reconfigured gardens at the park’s entrance
– Mayor Stewart Memorial Flagpole
– Interpretive signs for the park’s historic buildings and overlook, and the Renwick Wildwood overlook.
– Restoration of the Picnic Pavilion and Fuertes Overlook.
– Planning of a New Playground and Spray Play Area
– Paddling Improvements
– Performance Plaza between the pavilions
– Exhibits about silent film history and park history at the Wharton Studio Building.